Saturday, June 16, 2012

"Survive"!--A benefit for Breast Cancer Awareness

I survive.

I survived a set of tubes being tied only to come untied, and allow for my "surprise" conception.
I survived a childhood in an environment that was so notoriously negative eventually the entire community had to be wiped clean. 
I survived living someone else lie. (Yikes!)
I survived loosing my mother to a bitter battle with Cancer.
We survive.

We survived being robbed of our homes and forced to evacuate our villages.
being abused, raped, and molested
being silenced, scared, and bullied.
We survived being used, misunderstood, under-appreciated, persecuted, slandered, and plotted against.
We survived foster care, divorce, and wanting to be loved.  
We survived the results of the test.
We survived  paralysis, autism, deformities and illness.


So, on Sunday July 29th, my friends and I are having a BIG Pink and White Party. 

To celebrate the "Gift of Life".
and its trials and tribulations
that bring us closer to our creator,
and closer to a realization of who we really are
beneath the scares
within our soul where WE ARE ALL CONNECTED.
 

"SURVIVE"!
(A pink and white party, food and drinks, fashion showcase, silent auction, spa services, shopping event.)Produced by Robert Sharod,
A portion of the proceeds go to promote Benefit Breast Cancer Awareness through The American Cancer Society.

Sunday, July 29th from 6-9PM
After Party from 9-12AM


Hotel Sax Chicago
Paris Room 
333 N. Dearborn

No comments:

Post a Comment