Sunday, July 24, 2011

Styled by Fancy Candies & Sweet Buffets "Indulgent"

Elizabeth Ann O'Brien from Fancy Candies & Sweet Buffets is that little girl inside of every woman who dreams of marrying the prince someday.  She is the hopeless romantic that cries at all the Julia Roberts movies.  She is the little train that could, and she encourages everyone around her to "think big".  So when I tell my fairytale on August 7th at the Loft on Lake she will be there weaving my theme into her breath-taking styling of my dessert buffets.

Like all story tellers she is artistic, creative, and a character.  She is every bodies Irish aunt - she's about as easy going and chipper as they come.  And while the dessert sthat she styles are sophisticated, romantic, and dreamy, more than anything they are indulgent.  Your guest will feel completely catered too, and spoiled by the thought and details that she puts into her craft.

I have to share with you a funny story about what happened when I first met her at the Chicago Bridal Expo event at the Sharaton back in June.  I'll start with a simple admission: I am diabetic; consequently I crave sweets.  So  I'm walking through the bridal expo meeting some of the other vendors and bam!  Three tables with all kinds of goodies some of which I haven't seen since I was seven years old.    It was so attractive that I was drawn over to the table like a kid in a candy factory, I mean I was happy.  I actually got a little giddy looking at her display,  and when I reached for a cupcake Elizabeth goes, "oh no that's my display you can't eat the goodies until thirty minutes before the end of the show.  I style dessert trays".  Needless to say I was so done with her in that moment, "What kind of cruel joke was that!"  I later figured out that the attractiveness of the dessert buffet, the magnetism that her presentation created was what she was selling to the brides.


What ever your story is let Elizabeth help you tell your story through a customized styled dessert presentation.  I know I can't wait until I see what she does for mine, but knowing her it will be a fairytale; more importantly, because this is Atha Sharod Bridal's BIG DAY, and you are our guest you can eat as many goodies as you want.  Thank you Fancy.

LOVE ROBERT

No comments:

Post a Comment