Monday, July 11, 2011

Tracy Ballog; She knows how to paint a face.

Okay I hate to break the news, but just because you like doing make-up, and you're pretty good at it that doesn' make you a make-up artist, lol.  No, but I'm serious though. Honestly, doesn't it seem like there are almost as many make-up artists as there are models.  And now that photographers are retouching photos they are so fed up with the bad makeup jobs that they are telling us, the designers, not to even bother with makeup.  I still remember Palo Dubrik telling me, "You can add make-up in editing."   So, why did I choose Tracy Ballog for my big show on August 7th?  Because I couldn't afford not too.

I'm spending too many resources and time presenting the "sneak preview" of The White Collection - LUXE to take a chance that the make-up will not be stellar.  Yes, you could edit the photos after the fact, but its a pretty expensive choice. I want my models to be confident that they look great, and I believe that confidence will translate into better images. You know when you're spending a fortune on one day, a small detail like makeup is important because it does effect how you and your bridal party will look in your photographs.

I remembered that one of my clients looked impeccable on her wedding day, and I gave her a call.  She recommended Tracy without reservation, so I took a look at her portfolio on her facebook page -  FLAWLESS.  Rows and rows of pictures of her work that are all natural and clean, but blemish free.    Turns out she has been doing make-up since forever, no offense Tracey you are still a young whipper snapper; in addition, she has a great sense of humor ladies.

Tracy  I can't wait to work with you on August 7th at the Loft on Lake.  Ladies if you need a makeup artist come check Tracy Ballog out.  I know your cousin who works for Avon does a good job, but on your BIG DAY you might want to go with experience.   

LOVE ROBERT

By the way I know many of you have heard about the new technique where it's almost like they air brush the make-up onto your face. Its the latest rave and Tracy will illustrate the technique, and give you the pros and cons of using this technique on your wedding day when you come on August 7th.  Thank you Tracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment