Sunday, July 24, 2011

Art of Imagination: Deborah lives up to her ambitious company name!

So I'm planning a runway show in September or October, and a friend tells me to check out the Zhou B. Art Center as a possible host..  When I visit the venue Donna, who is very pleasant by the way, shows me into her office where I see the most exquisite table place setting with a centerpience made of silver painted twigs with streams of chandelier crystals hanging from them and shear fabric surrounding the entire area.  The display was so powerful that I knew I had to contact one of the designers who worked on the concept.  So it is with much excitement that I announce that Deborah for the Art of Imagination will provide the decor for the Loft on Lake on Augsust 7th for our"sneak preview" of The White Collection - LUXE.

For those of you who do not know, on August 7th at the Loft on Lake you will witness a true master of theater and Drama as she transforms the Loft into a Wonderland.  Her use of fabric and color are unparallelled and her reputation is blemish-free.  Thank you Deborah for making the Loft look it's best for me on that day.  And ladies if you are thinking that you might need someone who specialize in decor to tie in your story, and color scheme, come check out Deborah on Sunday, August 7th at the Loft on Lake.

LOVE ROBERT

No comments:

Post a Comment