Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Our Preferred List - after the August 7th "sneak preview"

Often when planning a big event, you learn who is who.  Such was the case with Atha Sharod Bridal's, "sneak preview" held at the Loft on Lake.  I want all brides to know that I take my reputation with the utmost seriousness, and that the people that I recommend to you are vendors that have been tried, and tested by yours truly either through events that I have held or through weddings of my clients.  Below are vendors whom I have worked with, and can wholeheartedly recommend:

Norman's Bistro - caterer
Ceder's Mediterranean - caterer
Rueter's Bakery - bakery
Fancy Candies and Sweet Buffet - dessert buffet stylist
The Left Bank - bridal accessories
Tracey Ballog - makeup
Analise Ojeda - hair
Rosemary Fanti - illustrator
Loreen Hospodar - bouquet preservationist

No comments:

Post a Comment