Thursday, June 16, 2011

Why The Loft on Lake?

Why the "Loft on Lake"?


In my travels I have been to some beautiful places:  the  Louvre, of Paris, the pier off the Bani river in Mopti, the Palm of Dubai.  Yet, the 65ft skylight at the Loft on Lake still catches me completely off guard.  So, when I decided to give a "sneak preview" of my collection I crossed my fingers, and said, "Cher, I just need any day that's open in August".

The space is an open canvas that juxtaposes the elements of nature - red clay bricks, oak wood timber, and the moonlit skies with urbanite living amenities - a state of the art sound and visual system, a gracious chef's kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances and granite topped island serving stations, gorgeous contemporary lounge furniture, and a well appointed art gallery.  The space itself is a conversation piece.

A far cry from a run of the mill hotel ball room;  the Loft on Lake is something fresh and new..  The Loft on Lake is where special people go for their events.  The Loft on Lake is where we are holding the "sneak preview" of The White Collection - LUXE on August 7th.  I can't wait to meet you all there.

Thank you Cher for being so accommodating.

LOVE ROBERT

No comments:

Post a Comment