Thursday, June 16, 2011

Meet Susan from the Left Bank in Loft on Lake on August 7th

About a year ago when I was looking for a veil with a scalloped aloncon lace finish for a Lake Geneva wedding, I began calling around town and all roads led me back to Susan at the Left Bank.  Susan is so accomplished as a bridal mainstay in Chicago.  She has been in business for over 15 years, and she is definitely at the top of her game.  Because she is the coveted stylist of many high-end brides you would think she would be stoic and stand off-ish; contrarily, ladies she is remarkably welcoming, and eager to help her colleagues and customers.

I was hesitant to call Susan, and try to book her for our "sneak preview" on August 7th at the Loft on Lake, because I know how busy she is at this time of year.  Thankfully when I approached her about our event she was as always a burst of summer breeze.  Her positive energy, and vitality is so refreshing.  If ever you get nervous, frustrated, eager, or lost on your bridal journey go to Susan at the Left Bank.  Her boutique will take you back to the time when you were playing house as a little girl, and you had no worries in the world.

Her store is located at 1155 W Webster Ave. in Lincoln Park on the North side of Chicago.  She started out as a jewelry boutique, but she's expanded to hair pendants, veils, shoes, purses, other accessories, and bridal gifts.  I particularly think her ranges in prices makes the Left Bank one of the few bridal boutiques that has something for every bride on that special day.  Susan certainly has an eye for the dramatic, as she has shoes covered in gems, veils with feathers, and custom necklaces with pearls the size of walnuts; but, what I love are the simple classic treasures and even your conservative sophisticated brides just can't do without.  I can't imagine a soon-to-bride walking into the store, and not falling in love.  So, my advice is if you are on a budget, leave your credit cards in the car, lol.

And Susan thank you so much for coming to style my models on August 7th at the Loft on Lake.  It's an absolute honor to be in your company.  I can't wait to see what you do, and I know the brides who will be in attendance are excited too.  And if you need some ideas on how to bring a little pizazz on your BIG DAY don't miss Susan at the :"sneak preview" of our forth coming collection, The White Collection - LUXE.  To RSVP for this event please call (773) 285-1178.

LOVE ROBERT

No comments:

Post a Comment